MyDriverParis offer you easy and comfortable travel with a private driver and a luxury car for the next 2023 Rugby World Cup in France. With MyDriverParis you will have :
- Private Transfers
- Reliable door-to-door transportation
- Fixed prices
- Payment by card , wire transfer
- Professional drivers english spoken
Our driver can pick you up at the airport, the train station or anywhere you want in and drive you directly to the following stadium :
- Stade de France in Paris
- Stade Vélodrome in Marseille
- Stade Pierre-Mauroy in Lille
- Matmut Atlantique in Bordeaux
- Stade Geoffroy-Guichard in Saint Etienne
- Allianz Riviera in Nice
- Stade de la Beaujoire in Nantes
- Stadium Municipal in Toulouse
MyDriverParis owns a variety of vehicles to choose from for your ride . Our range of car classes vary from a luxury sedan to minivan. For large group , we also can provide minibus and bus.
The 2023 Rugby World Cup, to be hosted by France, is scheduled to be the tenth men’s Rugby World Cup, taking place in the year of the 200th anniversary of the ‘invention’ of the sport .The final will take place at the Stade de France. It will be the second time France has hosted the Rugby World Cup, having previously hosted the 2007 event. It precedes the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris and will take place less than a year before the Olympic opening ceremony.
MyDriverParis are in demand for the 2023 RugbyWorld Cup RWC2023, so it pays to book early to secure the car of your choice.