Pet transportation

Pet transportation

Hero Image

Pet Transportation between France and UK

Travelling with your pet to the United Kingdom can be very complicated. That’s why we specialize in transporting Owners and Pets on our travel together chauffeur service, between Paris & London, via Eurotunnel. We meet you from your Plane or Train at Paris, Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport or any Train stations. Our service is exclusive to each customer on our a door to door service.

We cross over the Channel using Eurotunnel, a drive-on train shuttle service, which implies you and your pet remain together all through the entire adventure.

We direct you through the Pet Passport formalities at the Border with further help, whenever required.

With this service, our objective is that you and your pet can relax during this trip.

Important information


In order to identify your pet (dog, cat or ferret) it must be fitted with a microchip, before or same day as the initial rabies vaccination is carried out.

The microchip number of the animal must be identical to the microchip number on the pet’s documentation.

A tattoo from any country in the world is acceptable providing it has been done at the latest on the 3 July 2011.

When the vet is completing your pet’s official travel documents, make sure the date of implantation or date of reading of the microchip is the same date as, or before, the rabies vaccination.

EU Pet Passport or Animal Health Certificate

The UK is now categorised as a Part 2 listed third country under the EU Pet Travel Scheme. This means if your pet(s) have an EU Pet Passport, issued in Great Britain, this will no longer be valid for travel to the EU and you will be required to obtain an Animal Health Certificate (AHC). 

However, if your pet(s) have an EU Pet Passport, issued in Great Britain before 1st January 2021, they will be accepted for entry into the UK, if the rabies vaccination was administrated before the 31st December 2020 and currently valid on day of travel of the pet.

From the 1st January 2021, UK or EU vets are no longer authorised to complete the Rabies Section in a GB pet passport for a booster or a primo vaccination against rabies.

For animals being prepared in an EU country, you should get an EU Pet Passport.

If you are preparing your animal in a non EU Listed or Unlisted Third Country or Territory, you will need to obtain an Official Third Country Veterinary Health Certificate.

Contact us by email to in order to get a quote