MyDriverParis offer you easy and comfortable travel with a private driver and a luxury car from Paris to The Ryder Cup at Le Golf National and back. With MyDriverParis you will have :
- Private Transfers from Paris to Ryder Cup
- Reliable door-to-door transportation
- Fixed prices
- Payment by card , wire transfer
- Professional drivers english spoken
Our driver can pick you up at the airport, the train station or anywhere you want in Paris and drive you directly to le golf national.
MyDriverParis owns a variety of vehicles to choose from for your ride . Our range of car classes vary from a luxury sedan to minivan. For large group , we also can provide minibus and bus.
The Ryder Cup is a match play event, with each match worth one point. The competition format will be as follows:
- Day 1 (Friday) – 4 foursome (alternate shot) matches and 4 fourball (better ball) matches
- Day 2 (Saturday) – 4 foursome matches and 4 fourball matches
- Day 3 (Sunday) – 12 singles matches
On the first two days there will be 4 fourball matches in the morning and 4 foursome matches in the afternoon.
With a total of 28 points available, 14½ points are required to win the Cup, and 14 points are required for the defending champion, the United States, to retain the Cup. All matches are played to a maximum of 18 holes.
MyDriverParis are often in demand for the Ryder cup, so it pays to book early to secure the car of your choice.